2013年2月17日星期日

Make arena victories value 20% cure hat again

 With the arriving of transmogrification (the capability for gamers to customize the visual look of their equipment while maintaining the research of the latest loot) in spot 4.3, Blizzard has bring many excitement to us. What is the next big change? I want Blizzard can let me get the best equipment, offer, huge Cheap WOW Gold  only. That is a laugh. The following is my suggestions:

Increase respect benefits by 300% of what they are best now. Crushing a complete recognized of respect equipment needs about 60 time (assuming 500 respect / hour).

2. Make arena victories value 20% cure hat again. five victories to sustain getting gear? That usually needs about 8-9 activities, that is ~1.5 time. That looks fair! But that's not how it performs. If I'm 2000 rating in 3v3, now my Conquest hat is like 2300, and at 180 CP's / success, that's 13 victories needed, that will bring about 20 matches to get. That's preparing to bring ~3 hours! So for me (playing 20 time / week)

So, for me, enjoying 20 time / several weeks time, on ONLY 3 characters (not even all 5):If I focus on Conquest Points weekly, that is 3 times (9 hours) of my several weeks time. That leaves me with about 11 time to smash respect equipment, which results in 2-3 several weeks of respect grinding. And that's if I'm 100% productive.

没有评论:

发表评论